Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sweet Sydney



This is my cousin's little girl
Sydney Paige.
She is adorable!!

I don't get to see her very often
but when I do,
I try to always
have camera in hand!



Her Uncle Jake loves her!




So does her Aunt Cayla!




She is well loved
 but also teased...
it is the
Harper way.
My PawPaw Burnum
was a great teaser...
some of my
greatest memories
of him
include
silly sayings,
teasing words;
and his lovingly kidding us.




  
My Aunt Beth
is only two years
older than I am
so I grew up
with her teasing, too.

When I was young
(actuallly last week, too)
she loved to
aggravate those
around her 
by teasing.

Again,
she came by it
honestly
from being a
                                                           Harper.




Sydney has learned young
what it means to be loved well
and teased.

She is only one-fourth
Harper 
but she will
reap the 
"benefits"
for the rest of her life.






Most likely,
she will become
a teaser,
too!

















No comments:

Post a Comment