Saturday, June 9, 2012

Its Summer!


This is my family.
 One time a year I require a photo...
it is Easter Sunday
after church in Grandma's backyard.

Many of you who may have seen my blog realize one of my many shortcomings, 
 I am not consistent. 
One of the reasons is because I homeschool the three remaining children I have in school 
(Zeb is going into his sophomore year at UAH). 
During the school year I am running children here and yon -
 thirty minutes one way to our homeschool covering where the girls take classes. 
I am helping with math problems, english, history, science, and reading questions.
 I have little time to do this and all the housework, laundry, cooking, etc. needed to run a household 
much less post on my blog. 
I enjoy posting pictures, funnies,
 and sharing my life with you, dear readers!
It is now summer 
so you can expect more posts
...not everyday but more than once a year! 
Happy Summer to you all 
and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment