Tuesday, June 5, 2012

                      A Day at 

            MawMaw's House

                          I was visiting with my grandmother for her birthday
                           and I was able to capture photos of my cousin's 
                           little boy.


                                                  At first, he was shy...             
                                 


                                         ...but then he warmed up to me.


                                  I talked to him about his pawpaw's tractor,


                                            his cousin, who he adores and
                                                who adores him, and


                                                very soon he was a posing pro!



                         

Next time he will be prepared when he sees me with my camera!
Thanks, Eli, for indulging your cousin's camera bug!





No comments:

Post a Comment