Thursday, August 23, 2012

Senior Days

So, one would think
since I have been
through the
Senior Year 
of one child
I would be
prepared.

This is my Alex.
She is nearing the end
of her high school days.
She was the 
hardest
to bring into
this world...
four days of 
labor,
forceps
to get her
out
and lots of
pain.
   She is so much  
  like me.            
This has been
difficult, too.
She and I butt
heads alot.
Try everyday
about something.
She doesn't realize
that I have been
there and done that
like her
so many times.
I know she 
needs to make 
her own way.
It is just hard
                                                           for me to let her.

She is going to
be fine...
no, great.
She is very 
creative,
smart, 
sensitive,
talented,
caring,
fun-loving,
and 
compassionate.
This year will 
go by quickly.

Ready or not,
here we go.
Ready or not, 
here she goes.
Ready or not
they are flying
out the door...
one by one.



No comments:

Post a Comment